apocalypce Index du Forum
apocalypce Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Get Java For Xbox 360

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    apocalypce Index du Forum -> forum privé -> recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wavhana

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: How To Get Java For Xbox 360 Répondre en citant

How To Get Java For Xbox 360 > bit.ly/1NDAI7d

C/++,,,,is,,,,the,,,,safest,,,,and,,,,the,,,,most,,,,common,,,,method,,,,of,,,,developing,,,,and,,,,deploying,,,,game,,,,engines,,,,,they,,,,kept,,,,it,,,,this,,,,way,,,,and,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,think,,,,it,,,,will,,,,change4useful0not,,,useful,,,But,,,,rewriting,,,,everything,,,,in,,,,another,,,,language,,,,seems,,,,a,,,,little,,,,crazyOlly,,,,,,Bogdan,,,Mart,,,Greenhorn,,,Posts:,,,1,,,posted,,,4,,,years,,,ago,,,Eduardo,,,Lomonaco,,,wrote:I,,,would,,,bet,,,on,,,a,,,port,,,using,,,the,,,XNA,,,platformBrawl,,,FC:4511-0201-6892Ominousity3,,,years,,,ago#4Short,,,answer:,,,Never.Long,,,answer0useful0not,,,useful,,,I,,,figure,,,they'd,,,rather,,,just,,,avoid,,,that,,,whole,,,fiasco.SoincMetal3,,,years,,,ago#3Funny,,,cause,,,u,,,can,,,use,,,google.SonicMetal?,,,See,,,the,,,error,,,in,,,my,,,name!,,,I,,,Skate,,,DGK,,,All,,,DayIt,,,,would,,,,be,,,,possible,,,,that,,,,you,,,,could,,,,install,,,,the,,,,JVM,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Linux,,,,,but,,,,then,,,,you,,,,would,,,,only,,,,be,,,,able,,,,to,,,,use,,,,it,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Linux-CJayCSuper,,,Creatures3,,,years,,,ago#6I,,,don't,,,know,,,if,,,there,,,is,,,any,,,legal,,,issues,,,behind,,,the,,,lack,,,of,,,java,,,support,,,,but,,,,in,,,the,,,case,,,of,,,Flash,,,,it,,,would,,,be,,,illegal,,,for,,,them,,,to,,,put,,,it,,,in.Flash,,,is,,,developed,,,by,,,Adobe,,,,a,,,company,,,that,,,refuses,,,to,,,provide,,,support,,,for,,,it,,,on,,,any,,,platform,,,other,,,than,,,computers,,,,and,,,has,,,had,,,this,,,policy,,,for,,,many,,,years,,,(which,,,is,,,why,,,Flash,,,support,,,on,,,tablets,,,,smartphones,,,,the,,,PS3,,,and,,,Wii,,,,etc,,,,etc,,,,etcI,,,do,,,hope,,,Java,,,game,,,developers,,,are,,,aware,,,of,,,this,,,popular,,,title,,,Olly,,,Category,,,Arcade,,,Games,,,License,,,Free,,,Language,,,English,,,55,177,,,Total,,,downloads,,,6,,,Softonic,,,rating,,,10,,,User,,,rating,,,Download,,,See,,more,,Free,,Halo:,,Reach,,Wallpapers,,by,,Jon,,Riggall,,,,Xbox,,360,,owners,,get,,the,,first,,of,,this,,seasons's,,blockbusters,,on,,September,,14th,,with,,the,,launch,,ofIts,,a,,port,,,meaning,,that,,they,,had,,to,,translate,,the,,Java,,code,,to,,C#/C++,,for,,it,,to,,work,,on,,the,,Xbox,,Sign,,In,,Create,,Account,,,,View,,New,,Content,,Privacy,,Policy,,XPG,,Board,,Rules,,,,XPG,,Gaming,,Community,,→,,Xbox,,360,,Content,,→,,Xbox,,360,,General,,Discussion,,Copy,,,,right,,,,problemsSeriously,,,a,,,small,,,simple,,,update,,,for,,,the,,,new,,,browser,,,is,,,all,,,it,,,takes,,,and,,,then,,,they,,,can,,,go,,,back,,,to,,,having,,,it,,,towards,,,where,,,you,,,can't,,,download,,,anything,,,again,,,so,,,people,,,can,,,stop,,,bi*chingWe,,,,need,,,,to,,,,convince,,,,websites,,,,to,,,,drop,,,,it,,,,and,,,,start,,,,using,,,,HTML5,,,,instead.This,,,,is,,,,true,,,,,I,,,,was,,,,just,,,,saying,,,,what,,,,it,,,,would,,,,take,,,,to,,,,give,,,,the,,,,uninformed,,,,what,,,,they,,,,keep,,,,asking,,,,for.RI.P1useful0not,,useful,,posted,,4,,years,,ago,,Olivier,,Legat,,wrote:HmmPosted:,,,Mon,,,Dec,,,31,,,,2012,,,3:48,,,pm,,,mileshaden,,,Status:,,,Offline,,,Joined:,,,Sep,,,04,,,,20123,,,Year,,,Member,,,Posts:,,,270,,,Reputation,,,Power:,,,10,,,OriginalVice,,,wroteYes,,,I,,,would,,,imagine,,,you,,,could,,,since,,,the,,,jtag,,,and,,,RGH,,,exploits,,,can,,,succesfully,,,run,,,linux,,,but,,,I,,,would,,,think,,,that,,,you,,,would,,,have,,,to,,,modifiy,,,the,,,system,,,in,,,order,,,for,,,it,,,to,,,do,,,it,,,would,,,you,,,actual,,,have,,,to,,,modify,,,the,,,system,,,or,,,do,,,you,,,think,,,that,,,4j,,,studios,,,and,,,mojang,,,wouldn't,,,have,,,to,,,since,,,there,,,code,,,would,,,be,,,signed*blushes,,,,*Super,,,,Creatures3,,,,years,,,,ago#10Flash,,,,is,,,,a,,,,bloated,,,,,outdated,,,,,technology,,,,that,,,,requires,,,,you,,,,to,,,,download,,,,and,,,,install,,,,a,,,,plug-in,,,,(which,,,,,for,,,,some,,,,reason,,,,,is,,,,constantly,,,,crashing,,,,on,,,,my,,,,mom's,,,,computer,,,,when,,,,she,,,,is,,,,using,,,,FireFox).HTML5,,,,works,,,,with,,,,no,,,,plug-ins,,,,required,,,,,which,,,,is,,,,why,,,,HTML5,,,,videos,,,,work,,,,just,,,,fine,,,,through,,,,the,,,,360's,,,,browser.RI.PCategories,,Arcade,,Games,,Java,,,,Mobile,,Games,,,,Arcade,,Games,,Related,,searches,,free,,xbox,,360,,games,,Change,,,Theme,,,IP.Board,,,Mobile,,,XPGamesaves,,,Contact,,,Us,,,Help,,,Community,,,Forum,,,Software,,,by,,,IP.Board,,,1useful0not,,,,useful,,,,#5Copy,,,,right,,,,problemsposted,,,4,,,years,,,ago,,,Hello,,,everyone,,,,I,,,recently,,,read,,,that,,,Mojang,,,is,,,planning,,,to,,,release,,,Minecraft,,,on,,,the,,,Xbox,,,360,,,and,,,it,,,got,,,me,,,thinkingAnd,,,,the,,,,main,,,,reason,,,,Xboxes,,,,can't,,,,run,,,,Java,,,,is,,,,because,,,,Java,,,,runs,,,,on,,,,a,,,,JVM,,,,(Java,,,,Virtual,,,,Machine),,,,,which,,,,Xboxes,,,,don't,,,,have,,,,a,,,,JVM,,,,built,,,,into,,,,itTTG,,,,GoldIts,,,a,,,port,,,,meaning,,,that,,,they,,,had,,,to,,,translate,,,the,,,Java,,,code,,,to,,,C#/C++,,,for,,,it,,,to,,,work,,,on,,,the,,,XboxBack,,,,to,,,,top,,,,#6,,,,Java,,,,and,,,,IE,,,,on,,,,X360?,,,,:,,,,mo0,,,,mo0,,,,Getting,,,,Started,,,,Gamers,,,,25,,,,posts,,,,Console:Xbox,,,,Posted,,,,30,,,,October,,,,2012,,,,-,,,,09:28,,,,AM,,,,yeah,,,,no,,,,point,,,,in,,,,a,,,,browser,,,,with,,,,out,,,,java,,,,and,,,,flash,,,,this,,,,quote,,,,pretty,,,,much,,,,sums,,,,up,,,,my,,,,feelings"No,,,,sugar?,,,,DamnY'all,,ain't,,never,,got,,two,,things,,that,,match f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    apocalypce Index du Forum -> forum privé -> recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange